Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily trials

Wow, being ill has not been fun. I went ot have a massage today and found that the flu really ravaged my body. I hope I won't be sore from the masage but I think a hot bath might help. What was I thinking to have the massage after being so ill. I have been drinking LOTS of water to help fluch the "toxins" out of my body, however I know what it will feel like tomorrow....UGH! I walked this morning...just enough to get me going. I'm going back out there and do another mile. This morning it was beautiful...nice and cool with the fan going and the sun coming up over the lake. Even though the lake has bunches of green "stuff" on the top...it still is pretty.

I'm learning to put music on my IPOD. That was a challenge..lol. I checked into getting an adapter to play my IPOD in the car. However, I can't see spending $50 right now. I'm trying to make it through the end of the month with just my paychecks...very hard. Hopefully next month will be better. I'm hoping that finances will start getting better because I don't know how I will be able to take care of the monthly bills, if not.

Well, I'm gonna go walk...wish me luck. Hopefully Toby won't try to get on again....last time he flew off the back ..lol

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Weather is starting to cool off here in Kansas.

Virginia said...

Just checking out your blog again, Hope you are doing ok after the flu. Take care my dear friend. Love you, Virginia