Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Therapy at it's best

Each time I go to therapy I come away with something new...be it good or not as good. My therapist is really good with me and has had to put up with alot. I started going to see her because of all the "stuff" I had gone through within the last 4 years. Unfortunately or fortunately, however you want to view it, I am still seeing her. Dismay on both our parts. I dealt with my "younger" years a long time ago, so this is just recent *stuff*.

My son and daughter...I love them both so very much. They are both Libra's, but on different ends of the spectrum. I have been supporting my daughter for the last 3 years, the last 2 years we have lived together, as she has needed the support only a mom could give. I truly believe that she is ready to spread her wings and begin to live her life again. I'm so very proud of her and her will to survive. There were times I was scared to death she would not make it through another day, let alone the rest of her life. She is gonna make it! Yeah Lord!

My son is doing well. He got married a little over 2 years ago and they are expecting their first child. Ah.....to be Grandma....again. There is much apprehension on my part as I try to figure out if I will be a *good enough* grandma, again. I so much want the baby to be healthy and I know that "mom" is going to stay home with him...as soon as she is able. I pray for his 10 fingers and 10 toes to be perfect and he be as healthy as a horse...just like his dad is now. I pray no allergies to confuse his little body, as it did his dad's. He is going to be very special to everyone, especially his Aunt. She looks forward to having him get here.

Therapy is working, as I am able to be happy about the baby and not cry and hurt inside. I know I will always hurt for my other grandbaby...I loved her so very much, but I believe this is a new start for a new beginning of the rest of my life. Just think...A daughter who is going to become a whole, healed person and a new baby...I love them all...they will never know how much...

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

Congratulations on going to be a "new" grandma again - Grandchildren are such a joy - the best part is that you get to send them home with mom and dad. The exception is that Kristin and Tristin are staying with use while Christian is deployed. Please say a prayer for him.