Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling blue

Feeling blue. I guess that kinda sums it up. I felt sick this morning, but went to work anyway. The longer I was there the worse I felt, so I left...I know that i used my *flex* time, however that is what it's for. I felt even worse becuase I left my co-worker and it's always busy on Saturday. that meant that he had double the load. I thank maybe I got food poisining...It ahd to be the salad I ate about 10pm last night.

I went to a meeting on recovery at the church last night. All by my self! It was kinda strange, but I made it. I want ot go to church tomorrow...it's Rachel's birthday and I sure want to feel good eough to do something with her. I'm missing the party tonight and I feel really bad.

Dustin sent Rachel a birthday gift...it's a really nice picture of his *son to be*. The head is very visible and the ear. My with is for them to get to the place where they can be close and love each other and appreciate each other without any expectations. After all, they will be all they have for family after their dad and I are gone. Yes, they will have their respective spouses and family like that, but blood family will be limited.

So, onward and upward for tomorrow....

No comments: